This summer, Consulting Fellowship Program (CFP 2022) - a unique capability building program from McKisney is back for final-year students, fresh graduates, and early working professionals. An exclusive learning & potential hiring opportunities from a leading consulting firm is waiting for you!
What CFP offer?
- One of the top international consulting workshops for young talents across Southeast Asia in Bangkok, Jakarta, Hanoi and HCMC
- Unparalleled opportunity to sharpen your problem solving and communication skills
- Unique chance to receive interview coaching from McKinsey consultants
What it means for you:
- Inspiring program focuses on capability building and mentorship
- Gain tailored guidance from experienced consultants
Apply now if you are:
- Final year students working towards bachelor or master degrees, graduating in 2022 / 2023
- Fresh graduates or have less than two years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Enthusiasm and general interest in business and/or management consulting
“Set your target and keep trying until you reach it”
→ Apply here to catch this great opportunity!
→ Application deadline: 16 July 2022