Sales Onboarding Coordinator
Công ty TNHH EsoftflowĐịa chỉ: Tầng 3, tòa nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội.
Phone: Không xác định
Thông tin tuyển dụng
|Ngành nghề: Chăm sóc khách hàng, Kinh doanh – Bán hàng,||Lương: 7,000,000VNĐ - 10,000,000VNĐ|
|Vị trí: Sales Onboarding Coordinator||Deadline: 11/02/2017|
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for the handling the onboarding process of new clients/new products including testing phase and system set-up phase before handing clients over to our production team for live production.
- As Onboarding Coordinator, you will be the main coordinator between clients and relevant teams within the company, hereunder sales, training/testing and production.
- Collect needed information and materials for testing purpose.
- Coordinate with Training, Quality Assurance Directors and Sales on the actual test.
- Coordinate with Systems/IT on product set-up, bandwidth requirements.
- Coordinate with Sales and Finance on pricing, contractual matters.
- Coordinate with production on transferring to live production.
- Coordinate and communicate with client throughout the onboarding process and ensure that transition to live production goes smoothly.
- Keep track of all testing including saving of files and communication in a well structured manner.
- Maintain an update to date overview of onboarding activities and take action address challenges/shortcomings.
- We expect you are pro-active in perfecting the onboarding process including the workflow tools/software, and coordination/communication across teams to ensure the efficiency of the onboarding of clients, and best possible experience for clients.
- Furthermore, it is imperative that the Onboarding Coordintor acquires the knowledge to challenge the testing results with the purpose of the obtaining the accurate data for internal usage such as deciding on processing times for live production.
- Being part of the sales team, you will be part of the implementation of the sales plan as well as key account plans.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Customer Service, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in sales administration or customer service, and documented work experience in an international company. Experience with sales systems/workflows is preferable.
- English: advanced English is required since the job involves communicating in English with overseas clients – also over the phone.
- Be extremely structured and organized.
- Have a strong personality, and be a good coordinator and communicator.
- Have an outspoken sales/customer service mindset.
- Be pro-active and self-going.
- Enjoy always being on top of your tasks, and have the ability to activate colleagues to deliver their tasks on time.
- Positive, honest & loyal.
- Precise, responsible & execution focus.
- Rational thinking & decisive.
- Flexible both in terms of people and working time.
- Multi-tasking & be able to work at high pace.
Quyền lợi Ứng viên
- You will be part of a team that is in a very exciting development phase, hence there is a lot of focus on the sales team. The job itself offers professional and personal challenges, and good career development opportunities.
- We offer a fixed salary of $350 - $500 per month, a bonus model and other attractive benefits, which will also meet the talent we are searching for.
- 13th month, 14th month salary.
- All insurance contributions as regulated by the law.
- Private health insurance, annual health check.
- Annual review with salary change and promotion opportunities.
- Meals, drink served inside company.
- Corporate training opportunities.
- Opportunities to join and lead many social/Trade Union activities.
- Summer trip and other team building activities.
Hồ sơ Ứng viên
- Click "Ứng tuyển" để nộp CV.