HR & Admin Intern
Công ty TNHH EsoftflowĐịa chỉ: Tầng 7, Toà nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng , Hà Nội
Phone: Không xác định
Thông tin tuyển dụng
|Ngành nghề: Hành chính – Văn phòng, Nhân sự,||Lương: 1,500,000 VNĐ|
|Vị trí: HR & Admin Intern||Deadline: 11/02/2017|
Mô tả công việc
- Welcome guest to the company, record information, serve drink and lead them to the meeting room, waiting area and contact related people or give them a tour around the office.
- Pick up the phone, transfer to relevant people or write down the messages.
- Send and receive mails and deliver to relevant people; Manage daily mail services (work with teams, providers).
- Arrange all kinds of transportation/ trip for guests and staff (taxi, rented car, flights, trains, cruise...).
- Make copiers, send faxes, scan, print, work with notarization.
- Make sure all forms of HR and Administration department available for staff and candidates.
- Supervise and ensure normal operation of the office (manage office equipment, drinking water…).
- Manage information board of HR and Administration department.
- Support translation and interpretation as required; Support the work with suppliers and purchasing work.
- Support recruitment (receive applications, contact candidates, prepare logistics for test/ interviews…).
- Support administrative tasks for HR function (input database, issues cards…).
- Prepare logistics for classes; Manage materials library, evaluation forms…
- Make annual review list, provide reference documents/ collect information for reviewers, inform reviewed staff about time and venue of the review.
- Manage absence recording and timesheet checking; Make other reports as required by HR and Office Manager.
- Support events organization; Other tasks assigned by HR and Officer Manager.
- Support other departments with administration tasks when being required.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: 2nd and 3rd year students, majoring in Business Administration, Economics, Hospitality, English, etc. are preferable.
- Experience: not required but preferable (voluntary, working experience, social activities…).
- Languages: Excellent English skills. Fluent in Vietnamese.
- Good communication skills; Patient personality and high responsibility; Good planning and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated with strong team skills, high degree of punctuality; Hard working and good health.
- Able to work in shifts (6 hour/shift in the morning (7 a.m. -13 p.m.), afternoon (13 p.m. -19 p.m. ), evening (16 p.m. -22 p.m.)); Good management skills.
- Proven capacity to apply a structured approach to working with assignments.
Quyền lợi Ứng viên
- Get paid each month during the 6 months internship, meal allowance.
- Opportunity to learn from experience professionals in HR and other specialties.
- Enhance your employability after graduation.
- Gain valuable cross-cultural working.
- Enhance your English, computer skill and many soft-skills.
- Flexible working time to match your studying schedule.
- Opportunity to be recruited in an official position when the vacancy is available.
Hồ sơ Ứng viên
- Click "Ứng tuyển" để nộp CV.